Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo on the last page here.
There is also a video tutorial available at the end here.
25. Fold the right point over to the left point.
26. Unfold the previous step.
27. Rotate the paper.
28. Bring the left and right edges towards you, collapsing the top section down on top.
29. Flatten the corners.
30. Rotate the model so it's middle point is pointing down towards you.
31. Fold the bottom point up to the top edge.
32. Keeping the back layer in place, pull on the front-most top layer and bring it downwards.
9 Comments for “How To Make An Origami Box Divider”
I can’t do the 34th step.
Hi! Check out the video listed at the end there, that should help, if you got that far, you should be able to finish it 🙂
Dawg there is no 34th step geuss you messed up ma boi
If origamiguide’s tip did not work, I also made sure that all my folds were creased in the right way before I attempted the 34th step.😃
Still not sre how to do the 33rd its so hard
fold it in half between where the middle divider splits
i got it but how to do masu box
Thank you for offering the origami patterns.