Origami Fancy Box
Learn how to make a fancy origami box, this box has pointed legs holding it up, alternatively you can use this upside-down as an egg holder. Made from one sheet of rectangular paper.
You can use any ratio of rectangle for this origami box. If you only have square paper, simple trim off one of the sides to make it a rectangle.
Upside down, you can use this at Easter to display Easter eggs!
Origami Fancy Box Instructions
1. This is the front of the paper, our box will end up being this color.
2. This is the back of the paper, usually white.
3. Fold the right edge of the paper over to the left side.
4. Unfold the previous step.
5. Take the bottom right corner and fold it diagonally up to align with the central vertical crease.
6. Fold the bottom left corner to match the right section.
7. Repeat the same process on the top.
8. Fold the bottom point up to the top point.