Origami Candy Box
Learn how to make an origami candy box – to hold sweets or other items. It’s simple to make this following our step by step instructions.
This origami box is so appealing, the shape is really nice and items don’t fall out easily. Makes a great little box for keeping jewellery.
We decided to mark this as ‘easy to intermediate’ as it has quite a few steps.
1. This is the back of our origami paper, this colour will only show on the underside of the candy box.
2. This is the front of our origami paper, this will be the main colour of the candy box.
3. Fold the bottom point up to the top point.
4. Fold the right point over to the left point.
5. Bring the flap back over and open it out at the same time.
6. Flatten the paper, aligning the top points.
7. Flip the whole paper over, from left to right.
8. Bring the right side over to the left, opening it up at the same time.