Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo on the last page here.
There is also a video tutorial available at the end here.
17. Fold the other three edges in the same way as the previous step.
18. Fold the bottom edge up to the top edge.
19. Unfold the previous step.
20. Fold the right edge over to the left edge.
21. Unfold the previous step.
22. Flip the paper over to the other side and rotate the paper.
23. Fold the bottom point up the top point.
24. Unfold the previous step.
9 Comments for “How To Make An Origami Box Divider”
I can’t do the 34th step.
Hi! Check out the video listed at the end there, that should help, if you got that far, you should be able to finish it 🙂
Dawg there is no 34th step geuss you messed up ma boi
If origamiguide’s tip did not work, I also made sure that all my folds were creased in the right way before I attempted the 34th step.😃
Still not sre how to do the 33rd its so hard
fold it in half between where the middle divider splits
i got it but how to do masu box
Thank you for offering the origami patterns.