Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo on the last page here.
9. Unfold the previous step.
10. Next, fold the bottom right corner diagonally, aligning with the right vertical crease.
11. Fold the top edge down to align with the top of the flap you created in the previous step.
12. Unfold both the top and lower diagonal flap.
13. Fold the bottom edge up to the horizontal crease you made in the previous step.
14. Unfold the paper. You now have a grid of 3 by 3, or 9 equal sections.
15. Fold all for corners diagonally inwards, aligning with the creases.
16. Fold the bottom edge up to align with the lower third crease.