Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo on the last page here.
There is also a video tutorial available at the end here.
9. Unfold the previous step.
10. Next, fold the bottom right corner diagonally, aligning with the right vertical crease.
11. Fold the top edge down to align with the top of the flap you created in the previous step.
12. Unfold both the top and lower diagonal flap.
13. Fold the bottom edge up to the horizontal crease you made in the previous step.
14. Unfold the paper. You now have a grid of 3 by 3, or 9 equal sections.
15. Fold all for corners diagonally inwards, aligning with the creases.
16. Fold the bottom edge up to align with the lower third crease.
9 Comments for “How To Make An Origami Box Divider”
I can’t do the 34th step.
Hi! Check out the video listed at the end there, that should help, if you got that far, you should be able to finish it 🙂
Dawg there is no 34th step geuss you messed up ma boi
If origamiguide’s tip did not work, I also made sure that all my folds were creased in the right way before I attempted the 34th step.😃
Still not sre how to do the 33rd its so hard
fold it in half between where the middle divider splits
i got it but how to do masu box
Thank you for offering the origami patterns.