Origami Gift Bag
Learn how to make a pretty origami gift bag using one sheet of square paper. This paper gift bag is easy to make, great for any occasion.
You can make this origami gift bag with any sized paper, the bigger the better, it also doesn’t have to a square. If using rectangular paper, if you want the bag to be tall, start with the paper in a portrait position.
Origami Gift Bag Instructions
Scroll down to follow the photo tutorial for the Origami Gift Bag, there is also a video tutorial available at the end (on the last page).
1. This color will be at the top of the origami bag.
2. This side's color will be on the lower section of the bag.
3. Fold the top edge of the paper down about 1/4 (one quarter).
4. Flip the paper over to the other side, from left to right.
5. Fold the left edge of the paper over to the right, just over half way.
6. Fold the right edge of the paper over to the left, overlapping the left section by 1-2cm.
7. Tuck the top of the right section underneath the flap on the top left section. Glue these flaps together, as needed.
8. Fold the bottom left and right corners diagonally up, leaving a gap in the center.