Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo here.
Easy Origami Basket
Learn how to make an origami gift basket, great to present cookies or sweets. Easy to make from one sheet of square paper.
This origami basket or container is a simple solution if you need a quick way to make any gift more festive and elaborate. It also looks like a four leaf clover, making it a fun origami box to make for St Patrick’s Day.
We recommend using thicker paper or even thin card for this origami basket.
Easy Origami Basket Instructions
Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo on the last page here.
1. This is the back of the paper, the inside of the basket will be this colour.
2. This is the front of the paper, the outside of the box will be this colour.
3. Fold the bottom right corner diagonally up to the top left corner.
4. Unfold the previous step.
5. Next, fold the bottom left corner diagonally up to the top right corner.
6. Unfold the previous step.
7. Flip the paper over to the other side.
8. Fold the top and bottom edges to the central point.