Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo here.
Origami Box Divider
Many people think this model is traditional, however it was designed by Paolo Bascetta in about 1980.
This box divider is pretty simple to make. Start with the same sized paper you used for the masu box. If your paper was super thick, you may want to use slightly smaller paper.
Origami Box Divider Instructions
Scroll down to follow the photo tutorial for the Origami Box Divider, there is also a video tutorial available at the end (on the last page).
Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo on the last page here.
1. This the front of the paper, your divider will end up being this color.
2. This is the back of the paper, usually white.
3. You will need to divide the paper into thirds. This is the 'S' method, pick up the paper and make it an S shape, until the paper becomes equally divided into thirds.
4. Once it's in three equal sections, make a crease on both edges. Alternatively, get a ruler and measure thirds along the top edge of the paper with pencil.
5. Place the paper back down on the table. You can see the thirds marked on the top edge.
6. Fold the right edge over to the mark on the top left.
7. Unfold the previous step.
8. Fold the left edge over to the crease you made in the previous step.