Origami Packaging Box
This origami box is fun and easy to make, great for a first origami box for kids. You can use this pretty origami box to cover small plant pots too!
This box is not very sturdy however, it’s great use as a quick way to wrap a gift, but not to hold heavy items.
If you want a sturdy and easy to make origami box, check out the origami masu box.
1. This is the front of the paper, our box will have this color on the bottom part.
2. This is the back of the paper, this colour will be on the inside of the box.
3. Fold the bottom edge up to the top edge.
4. Unfold the previous step.
5. Fold the right edge over to the left edge.
6. Unfold the previous step.
7. Flip the paper over to the other side and rotate the paper.
8. Fold the right corner over to the left corner.