Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo on the last page here.
9. Unfold the previous step.
10. Fold the bottom corner up to the top corner.
11. Unfold the previous step.
12. Flip the paper over to the other side.
13. Bring the left and right corners inwards and up, collapsing them under the bottom section.
14. Flatten the layers. (This is an origami square base.)
15. Bring the top point down to the bottom corner and make a small crease.
16. Unfold the previous step. You can now see the middle of the paper is now marked.