Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo here.
25. Repeat the same process with this flap as step 17.
26. Open up the paper back out as shown.
27. Lift up the top right section, re-fold the last sequence of folds and tuck it beneath the top flap.
28. Flatten the paper.
29. Rotate the paper clockwise.
30. Repeat the same process with this flap as step 17.
31. Tuck the remaining point into the flap underneath.
32. Finally, you can curl or fold the inner flaps of the camellia flower.
Your Origami Camellia Flower is Complete!
You’ve completed the Origami Camellia Flower, why not check out our other Origami Flowers, here.
Did you make this origami? How did it go? Leave a comment & submit your photo here.
Related origami: Easy Origami Intermediate Origami Traditional Origami Origami Flowers Origami Tatos Mothers Day