Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo on the last page here.
17. Take note of the lines and the arrow. The white dotted line indicates a valley fold, the green dot-dash line indicates a mountain fold. Bring the bottom left point of the flap up and across to the right. A new crease is created where the white valley folds are.
18. Flatten the paper as shown.
19. Rotate the paper clockwise.
20. Re-fold the bottom right flap.
21. Repeat the same process with this flap as step 17.
22. Flatten the paper.
23. Rotate the paper clockwise.
24. Re-fold the bottom right flap.