Shallow Origami Box
Learn how to fold a useful shallow origami box. This variation of the origami masu box is simple and easy to make with 1 sheet of square paper.
This method of making a shallow origami box is the exact same as the regular origami masu box. There is only a tiny difference!
These shallow paper boxes are great to gift many different items. The thinness of the box gives it particular dainty feel.
1. This is the back of the paper, usually white.
2. This is the front of the paper, the box will end up being this colour.
3. Fold the bottom edge up to the top edge.
4. Unfold the previous step.
5. Fold the right edge over to the left edge.
6. Unfold the previous step.
7. Flip the paper over to the other side.
8. Fold one corner to meet the middle of the paper.