Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo here.
Rectangular Origami Box
This traditional origami box is rectangular and made from a rectangle of paper. It’s easy to make, taking only a couple of minutes. Great to make with larger paper too!
This easy origami box is great to make from newspaper, you can use it to throw away scraps when cooking or as a trash bin for picnics or car rides.
Rectangular Origami Box Instructions
Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo on the last page here.
1. This is the front of the paper.
2. This is the back of the paper which is usually white.
3. Fold the right edge over to the left edge.
4. Unfold the previous step.
5. Fold the bottom edge up to the top edge.
6. Unfold the previous step.
7. Next, fold the bottom edge up to the central horizontal crease.
8. Fold the top edge to meet the central crease as well.