Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo on the last page here.
9. Unfold the last two steps.
10. Now fold the right edge to meet the central vertical crease.
11. Fold the left edge to the central vertical crease too.
12. Next, fold all four corners diagonally inwards, aligning them to the creases that run horizontally.
13. To make it easier, rotate the paper.
Fold the flap at the bottom of the top section upwards as far as it will reach. This may differ for you depending on what size rectangle you used.
15. Fold the top of the lower section downwards as far as it will go.
16. You can also unfold the two previous steps and fold the left and right corners in before re-folding.