Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo on the last page here.
17. Push the new flap down, creating a triangle.
18. Repeat the same process on the left side.
19. Flip the paper over and repeat the process on the left and right.
20. Flip the right flap over to the left.
21. Repeat on the back.
22. Fold the left and right lower diagonal edges to the middle.
23. Repeat the last step on the back.
24. Fold the top point down.
10 Comments for “How To Make An Origami Star Box”
So easy! I used 8X8 cardstock and made a perfect little flowerpot!
Me too! This was easier than expected. But I used 8 1/2 paper.
It was quite hard
It was easy and the result is very nice! I used 6 x 6 square paper
this is amazing it’s easier than I expected and it looks great
I love making this gift box. I have made 2 of them and plan to make a lot more. Thank you so much for these directions.
this is one of my faverit origami i had ever made
I thought the last steps were a bit confusing but other than that it was easy