Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo on the last page here.
9. Unfold the previous step.
10. Fold the right corner over to the left corner.
11. Unfold the previous step.
12. Flip the paper over to the other side.
13. Bring the left and right points forwards and down toward you.
14. Flatten the paper. This is now an origami preliminary base.
15. Fold the bottom right diagonal edge over to the left to align with the central vertical crease.
16. Open out the flap you just created.
10 Comments for “How To Make An Origami Star Box”
So easy! I used 8X8 cardstock and made a perfect little flowerpot!
Me too! This was easier than expected. But I used 8 1/2 paper.
It was quite hard
It was easy and the result is very nice! I used 6 x 6 square paper
this is amazing it’s easier than I expected and it looks great
I love making this gift box. I have made 2 of them and plan to make a lot more. Thank you so much for these directions.
this is one of my faverit origami i had ever made
I thought the last steps were a bit confusing but other than that it was easy