Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo on the last page here.
17. Fold the top and bottom edges in to the middle, using the creases that already exist.
18. Open up the middle section, fold the left and right section upwards as well.
19. Bring the right section up and over to the middle.
20. Repeat the same on the left section.
21. The origami masu box is complete.
22. To create a lid for your masu box, we will do the same process with a small difference. Start with your paper colour side up, make the same beginning creases.
23. Flip the paper over to the other side.
24. Fold one corner in the center.