Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo here.
25. Fold the point down for a last time.
26. Fold the pleated flap underneath and inside the pocket, hiding it completely.
27. Repeat the process on the other side and then start to open out the box.
28. The box doesn't look that nice yet, but it will be ok!
29. This is the underside of the box. You can straighten out all the edges now.
30. Here is the completed origami candy box.
Your Origami Candy Box is Complete!
You’ve completed the Origami Candy Box, why not check out our other Origami Boxes, here.
Did you make this origami? How did it go? Leave a comment & submit your photo here.
Related origami: Easy Origami Intermediate Origami Traditional Origami Origami Boxes