Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo on the last page here.
17. Flip the left and right sides of the model again, so that you have bunny rabbit shape!
18. Fold one layer from the bottom upwards as far as it will go.
19. Fold the top of the flap you just folded back down to meet it's lower edge.
20. Open the lower section and insert the flaps you've been making underneath, hiding them completely.
21. Fold the bottom section up.
22. Unfold the previous step.
23. Flip the sides of the model on the left and right.
24. Fold the top point down and then upwards, you'll have a tiny overlap.