Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo here.
9. Fold the top and bottom edges to the middle once again.
10. Unfold the paper completely.
11. Rotate the paper and repeat the last few steps (8 to 10).
12. Arrange the folds in the position as shown, all four corners will point inwards, creating a 'plus' shape in the middle.
13. Use a hole punch or something pointy like a pin to make holes in all four points.
14. Use ribbon or string and thread it through all of the holes.
15. Tighten the thread until all four points are together. Alternatively, you could use a staple to secure it.
16. Optionally, you can shape the outer edges to look like a clover.
Your Easy Origami Basket is Complete!
You’ve completed the Easy Origami Basket, why not check out our other Origami Boxes, here.
Did you make this origami? How did it go? Leave a comment & submit your photo here.
Related origami: Easy Origami Traditional Origami Origami Boxes Easter St. Patricks Day