Origami Lovers Knot
The origami “Lovers Knot” is sometime’s confused with the Origami Love Knot.
Once folded, it’s very hard to undo it! It’s like a bow that can’t be pulled apart. This origami lovers knot is a great way to write a note or love letter on Valentine’s Day.
Origami Lovers Knot Instructions
1. This is the back of our origami paper, you can write a note on this side.
2. This is the front of our origami paper, the origami lovers knot will end up this color.
3. We are going to fold an origami water bomb base, if you already know how, you can skip to page 2, step 12.
Fold the bottom edge up to the top edge.
5. Fold the right edge over to the left edge.
6. Unfold the previous step.
7. Flip the paper over to the other side.
8. Take the bottom right point and fold it diagonally up to the top left point.