Origami Heart Corner Bookmark
These pretty origami hearts are easy to make and also perfect to keep your place whilst reading. Make an origami heart corner bookmark for friends and family!
Paper size: for our tutorial, we used 15 x 15 cm, but this bookmark is very large. We recommend using smaller paper such as 7.5 x 7.5 cm to get a nice small size.
Origami Heart Corner Bookmark Instructions
1. This is the back of our origami paper, if using regular origami paper, it's usually white.
2. This is the front of our origami paper, our heart bookmark will end up being this color all over.
3. Fold the bottom edge up to the top edge.
We are making a water bomb base, if you already know the process, skip to page 2, step 14.
4. Unfold the previous step.
5. Fold the right edge to the left edge.
6. Unfold the previous step.
7. Flip the paper over to the other side.
8. Fold the bottom right corner diagonally up to the top left corner.
9. Unfold the previous step.