Winged Origami Heart
This origami heart with wings designed by Francis Ow is an easy to intermediate model. This origami winged heart is great for decorating cards for Valentine’s Day, birthdays, anniversaries or other celebrations.
Paper: the best type of paper for this origami heart is regular origami paper. Preferably the paper should have red on one side and white on the other. Most variety packs of origami paper will have this.
Winged Origami Heart Instructions
Scroll down to follow the photo tutorial for the Winged Origami Heart.
Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo on the last page here.
1. This is the front of our origami paper, we want the heart to be this color.
2. This is the back of our origami paper, which is usually white.
3. Fold the bottom edge up to the top edge.
4. Unfold the previous step.
5. Fold the right edge over to the left edge.
6. Unfold the previous step.
7. Fold the bottom edge up to the central horizontal crease.
8. Fold the top edge down to the central horizontal crease.
9. Unfold the top flap.