Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo on the last page here.
9. Unfold the paper and repeat in the opposite direction.
10. Collapse the top edge down, allowing the right and left sides to come inwards.
11. Flatten the paper into a triangular shape.
12. Fold the top point down to the central bottom edge.
13. Unfold the previous step, allowing the front layer of paper to raise up to the top.
14. Bring the bottom right point up to the top central point and flatten the right section.
15. Repeat the last step on the left side.
16. Flip the paper over to the other side.