Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo here.
17. Repeat step 14 to 15 on this side.
18. Flip the right section over to the left whilst flipping the back left section over to the right, essentially like flipping the pages of a book.
19. Fold the bottom point up to the top. Turn the paper over and repeat on the other side.
20. Once again, flip the right section over to the left whilst flipping the back left section over to the right.
Next fold the bottom left and right corners diagonally up to the central crease.
21. Flip the model over and repeat on the back. Start to open out the knot as shown. Pull on the two ends like a bow, carefully squashing the central triangle.
22. Continue flattening the centre until it becomes flat.
Your Origami Lovers Knot is Complete!
You’ve completed the Origami Lovers Knot, why not check out our other Valentine's Day, here.
Did you make this origami? How did it go? Leave a comment & submit your photo here.
Related origami: Easy Origami Traditional Origami Valentine's Day