Rabbit Ear Fold
1. Start with your paper like this.
2. Fold the top point down to the bottom point.
3. Unfold the previous step.
4. Take the top right diagonal edge and fold it down, aligning with the crease you made in step 2.
5. Unfold the previous step.
6. Repeat the same fold on the top left diagonal edge.
7. Unfold the previous step.
8. Create a new vertical valley fold at the top whilst pushing top left and right edges forward.
9. Flatten the paper like this.
Your Rabbit Ear Fold is Complete!
Now that you’ve learnt how to do a rabbit ear fold, why not check out all of the other beginners origami folding techniques here.
Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo here.