Outside Reverse Fold
The origami outside reverse fold is a technique that is often used in origami. Outside reverse folds are very common especially when making the head or a tail of origami animals. Similar to the “inside reverse fold”, the “outside reverse fold” is very easy to do, understanding this basic origami folding technique will help you a lot when starting out with origami.
1. Start with your paper like this.
2. Fold the top point down to the bottom point.
3. Fold the right corner to the left.
4. Unfold the previous step.
5. Unfold the bottom point back up.
6. Flip the paper over to the other side, from top to bottom.
7. Pinch the top and bottom right sections together.
8. Fold the top section back down behind.
Your Outside Reverse Fold is Complete!
Now that you know how to do an “outside reverse fold”, check out how to do an “inside reverse fold”. Click here to learn how.
Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo here.