Origami Book & Cupboard Fold
Learn how to make an origami book fold and an origami cupboard fold. These folds are very easy to make and remember.
The origami book fold is a simple valley fold which looks like a book. The origami cupboard fold looks like a cupboard or wardrobe.
Origami Book & Cupboard Fold Instructions
Scroll down to follow the photo tutorial for the Origami Book & Cupboard Fold.
Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo on the last page here.
Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo here.
1. This is the back of the paper (usually white).
2. Take the right edge of the paper over to the left edge and crease well.
3. Unfold the previous step.
4. Now fold the right edge of the paper to the vertical crease you previously made.
5. Lastly, take the left edge and fold it to the vertical crease. This is the completed cupboard fold.
Your Origami Book & Cupboard Fold is Complete!
You’ve completed the Origami Book & Cupboard Fold, why not check out our other Folding Techniques, here.
Did you make this origami? How did it go? Leave a comment & submit your photo here.
Related origami: Folding Techniques