Origami Kite Fold
One of the simplest origami folding techniques, the origami kite fold is just three folds to create a kite shape. The method of folding diagonal edges to align with a central crease is repeat many times in many different origami sequences.
Origami Kite Fold Instructions
1. This is the back of the paper (usually white).
2. Fold the bottom corner up to the top corner.
3. Unfold the previous step.
4. Now take the lower right diagonal edge and bring it up to align with the central crease.
5. Bring the top right diagonal edge down to align with the central crease.
6. Rotate the paper, now it's a kite shape! The origami kite fold is complete.
Your Origami Kite Fold is Complete!
Now that you understand the origami kite fold technique, why not check out the rest of the origami folding techniques? Click here.
Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo here.