Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo on the last page here.
Origami Kite Fold
One of the simplest origami folding techniques, the origami kite fold is just three folds to create a kite shape. The method of folding diagonal edges to align with a central crease is repeat many times in many different origami sequences.
Origami Kite Fold Instructions
Scroll down to follow the photo tutorial for the Origami Kite Fold.
Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo here.
1. This is the back of the paper (usually white).
2. Fold the bottom corner up to the top corner.
3. Unfold the previous step.
4. Now take the lower right diagonal edge and bring it up to align with the central crease.
5. Bring the top right diagonal edge down to align with the central crease.
6. Rotate the paper, now it's a kite shape! The origami kite fold is complete.
Your Origami Kite Fold is Complete!
You’ve completed the Origami Kite Fold, why not check out our other Folding Techniques, here.
Did you make this origami? How did it go? Leave a comment & submit your photo here.
Related origami: Folding Techniques
4 Comments for “How To Make An Origami Kite Fold”
i love this origami its my first time trying it and turned out great!I would rate 5 stars
This was different
Easy and Fun.