Inside Reverse Fold
The origami inside reverse fold is a technique that is often used in origami. Inside reverse folds are very common especially when making the head or a tail of an origami bird or other animal. Similar to the “outside reverse fold”, the “inside reverse fold” is very easy to do and understanding this basic origami folding technique will help you immensely.
1. Starting with your square sheet of paper like this...
... fold the top point down to the bottom point.
3. Fold the right point diagonally down.
4. Unfold the previous step.
5. Open up the right section a little, "reverse" the front-most diagonal crease.
6. Push the corner "inside" and flatten the paper. The inside reverse fold is complete.
Your Inside Reverse Fold is Complete!
Now that you know how to do an “inside reverse fold”, check out how to do an “outside reverse fold”. Click here to learn how.
Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo here.