Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo on the last page here.
Inside Reverse Fold
The origami inside reverse fold is a technique that is often used in origami. Inside reverse folds are very common especially when making the head or a tail of an origami bird or other animal. Similar to the “outside reverse fold”, the “inside reverse fold” is very easy to do and understanding this basic origami folding technique will help you immensely.
Inside Reverse Fold Instructions
Scroll down to follow the photo tutorial for the Inside Reverse Fold.
Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo here.
1. Starting with your square sheet of paper like this...
... fold the top point down to the bottom point.
3. Fold the right point diagonally down.
4. Unfold the previous step.
5. Open up the right section a little, "reverse" the front-most diagonal crease.
6. Push the corner "inside" and flatten the paper. The inside reverse fold is complete.
Your Inside Reverse Fold is Complete!
You’ve completed the Inside Reverse Fold, why not check out our other Folding Techniques, here.
Did you make this origami? How did it go? Leave a comment & submit your photo here.
Related origami: Folding Techniques