Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo on the last page here.
9. Unfold the previous step.
10. Fold the right edge over to the left edge.
11. Unfold the previous step.
12. Flip the paper over to the other side.
13. Bring the left and right edges in to the centre whilst also bringing the top edge down.
14. Flatten the paper. This is the water bomb base completed.
15. We will now continue on to make a bird base, skip to step 28 if you already know how. Fold the front flap's right edge diagonally down to align with the central vertical crease.
16. Unfold the previous step.