Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo here.
25. Continue to flatten the paper, reversing the folds on the left and right edges.
26. This is the completed flap.
27. Fold the flap down to the bottom point.
28. Repeat steps 20 to 27 on the other three sides. This is the completed bird base.
29. Fold the top left and right edges diagonally inwards to align with the central vertical crease.
30. Repeat the last step on the other three sides.
31. Finally, you can peel the petals away, use a round pencil or chopstick to help. Alternatively, you can create a bolder look by folding the petals back.
32. Your origami lily is complete!
Your Origami Lily Flower is Complete!
You’ve completed the Origami Lily Flower, why not check out our other Origami Flowers, here.
Did you make this origami? How did it go? Leave a comment & submit your photo here.
Related origami: Easy Origami Traditional Origami Origami Flowers Mothers Day