Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo here.
17. Re-fold the bottom section.
18. Use some glue or double sided tape to secure the bottom of the bag.
19. Next, open out the bag from the top.
20. You can shape the bottom of the bag to be like the ones you find in shops, if desired.
21. You can just fold the top over or you can pleat it.
22. Bring the top left and right corners up and together to form a fan shape.
23. Finally, you can use some ribbon or string to tie the bag shut.
A video tutorial for the Origami Gift Bag is available:
Your Origami Gift Bag is Complete!
You’ve completed the Origami Gift Bag, why not check out our other Origami Boxes, here.
Did you make this origami? How did it go? Leave a comment & submit your photo here.
Related origami: Easy Origami Origami Boxes Christmas Easter Mothers Day