Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo here.
Modular Origami Star
This modular origami star can be made to have 4 or 5 points. A pretty origami star using square paper, you can also decide to make it with extra details.
Modular Origami Star Instructions
Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo on the last page here.
1. This is the front of our origami paper, the origami star will be this colour.
2. This is the back of our origami paper.
3. Fold the right point over to the left point.
4. Unfold the previous step.
5. Fold the top diagonal left and right edges diagonally in to align with the central crease.
6. Unfold the previous step.
7. Fold the lower right diagonal edge diagonally up, the left point should meet the bottom of the left diagonal crease. Only fold the area that is indicated.
8. Start to pull down the right section of the paper.
9. Continue to flatten the right section down into a point that aligns with the bottom right diagonal edge.