Easy Origami Star
Learn how to fold a super easy origami star using two sheets of square paper. Post-it notes are perfect to make this simple origami star.
All you need is two sheets of square paper, both the same size.
Easy Origami Star Instructions
1. 1. Start colour side up. If you are using sticky notes, have the sticky edge stuck down to the table on the diagonal top left edge.
2. 2. Fold the right point over to the left point.
3. 3. Fold the point back over to the right, aligning the diagonal edge to the right edge.
4. 4. Flip the paper over to the other side, from left to right.
5. 5. Fold the bottom point up to the top point, folding only the right section.
6. 6. Fold the bottom left flap down, squashing it into a new point.
7. 7. Take the second sheet of paper, white side up. If using sticky note, have the sticky edge stuck to the table, on the bottom left diagonal edge.
8. 8. Fold the bottom point up to the top point.