Easy Origami Star
All you need is two sheets of square paper, both the same size. To start with it’s a good idea to user larger paper. After you’ve tested it out, switch to smaller paper such as 5x5cm or 3×3 inches for example.
Easy Origami Star Instructions
Scroll down to follow the photo tutorial for the Easy Origami Star.
Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo on the last page here.
1. Start colour side up. If you are using sticky notes, have the sticky edge stuck down to the table on the diagonal top left edge.
2. Fold the right point over to the left point.
3. Fold the point back over to the right, aligning the diagonal edge to the right edge.
4. Flip the paper over to the other side, from left to right.
5. Fold the bottom point up to the top point, folding only the right section.
6. Using these crease lines as guide, pull the lower left point down to the left.
7. Squash the left point down to match the right point.
8. Take the second sheet of paper, white side up. If using sticky note, have the sticky edge stuck to the table, on the bottom left diagonal edge.