Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo on the last page here.
10. Re-fold the left section over to the middle.
11. Fold the paper in half, from left to right.
12. Fold the bottom section diagonally up to the left, aligning the creases.
13. Fold the left point of the lower flap over to the right.
14. Open the paper up a little until you have this shape.
15. Fold as many of these modules as your star needs (up to 8).
16. To slot the modules together, arrange two of them like this.
17. Insert the flap of the one on the right into the pocket of the left module.
18. This is what they should look like.