Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo here.
19. Continue to attach them together still your star is complete!
20. This is the front of the star.
21. To make the variation, you need to modify the modules. Open up the bottom flap and squash fold it open as shown.
22. Now you can slot them together.
23. They slot together in the same way, with the extra detail staying in front.
24. They are slotted together.
25. This is a four point version.
26. The completed 5 point star with the extra detail!
Your Modular Origami Star is Complete!
You’ve completed the Modular Origami Star, why not check out our other Origami Stars, here.
Did you make this origami? How did it go? Leave a comment & submit your photo here.
Related origami: Easy Origami Intermediate Origami Traditional Origami Modular Origami Origami Stars Christmas Star Festival