Easy Origami 4 Point Star
If you like the layered back of this star, using origami paper that has a different colour on the back and the front makes it look very nice.
Easy Origami 4 Point Star Instructions
Scroll down to follow the photo tutorial for the Easy Origami 4 Point Star.
Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo on the last page here.
1. This is the back of the paper, usually white. Our star will only show this color on the layered back.
2. Fold the bottom edge up to the top edge.
3. Unfold the previous step.
4. Fold the right edge over to the left edge.
5. Unfold the previous step.
6. Fold the bottom right corner to the center of the paper.
7. Fold the remaining three corners to the center.
8. Fold the top point down to the bottom point.