Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo here.
17. Reverse fold the creases on the top and flatten the point up to the top.
18. Fold the new top point down to the bottom point.
19. Flip the paper over to the other side and repeat steps 13 to 18.
20. Open up the paper.
21. Pull the points out until the star looks as shown.
22. Flip the star over to the other side to see the finished model.
Your Easy Origami 4 Point Star is Complete!
You’ve completed the Easy Origami 4 Point Star, why not check out our other Origami Stars, here.
Did you make this origami? How did it go? Leave a comment & submit your photo here.
Related origami: Easy Origami Traditional Origami Origami Stars Star Festival