Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo on the last page here.
9. Fold the right point over to the left and back again.
10. Open out the bottom edge of the right section.
11. Fold the right point down to the bottom point, squashing the sides out underneath.
12. Flip the paper over to the other side and repeat the last step.
13. Fold the bottom left and right diagonal edges to align with the central crease.
14. Unfold the previous step.
15. Fold the top point down from the top of the creases you made in the previous step.
16. Unfold the top point and open out the bottom section.