Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo on the last page here.
17. Flip the paper over to the back. So the corner flaps are angled up from the table.
18. Fold the left and right edges to the centre.
19. Next bring both of the top flaps down and outwards.
20. Flatten the top section, so that it looks like the roof of a house.
21. Rotate the paper and repeat on the other end.
22. Flip the paper over to the other side.
23. Fold the top section down to the bottom.
24. Fold the front left and right flaps down to the bottom.