Origami Flapping Butterfly
For a child, 15 x 15 cm (6 x 6 inch) paper will be fine. If your hands are bigger, use larger paper such as 17 or 20 cm.
Origami Flapping Butterfly Instructions
1. Start with a square sheet of origami paper.
2. Fold the top edge of the paper down to the bottom edge.
3. Optionally, if you want to make the butterfly thinner, open the paper back out -
- and cut the paper along the crease line. You can now make two butterflies!
5. This is the front of your rectangular sheet, the butterfly will be this colour at the end.
6. Flip the paper over to the other side.
7. Fold the bottom edge up to the top edge.
8. Unfold the previous step.