Traditional Origami Butterfly
This origami butterfly has a similar shape to the origami butterfly by Akira Yoshizawa.
Why not try making a few origami butterflies in different colors to display on your wall?
Traditional Origami Butterfly Instructions
1. This is the front of our origami paper, the origami butterfly will end up being this color.
2. This is the back of the origami paper, start this side up.
3. Fold the bottom right corner diagonally up to the top left corner.
4. Unfold the previous step.
5. Fold the bottom left corner diagonally up to the top right corner.
6. Unfold the previous step.
7. Fold the bottom edge up to the top edge.
8. Unfold the previous step.