Learn how to fold a traditional origami swan using 1 sheet of square paper.
The traditional origami swan might be the easiest of the origami birds. You can also use this method on paper napkins.
All you need is 1 sheet of square paper.
Origami Swan Instructions
Scroll down to follow the photo tutorial for the Origami Swan.
Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo on the last page here.
1. This is the front of our origami paper, our swan will be mostly this colour.
2. Flip the paper over to the back, origami paper is usually white on this side.
3. Fold the right point over to the left point creating a central vertical crease.
4. Unfold the previous step.
5. Fold the lower left and right diagonal edges to align with the central vertical crease.
6. Flip the paper over to the other side.
7. Fold the left and right diagonal edges to the central vertical crease.
8. Fold the bottom point up to the top point.