Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo here.
9. Fold the top point down, creating the swan's head.
10. It's easier if you rotate the model.
11. Fold the top section in half and behind as shown.
12. Pull on the swan's head and refold the lower right creases once you have a position you like.
13. Pull up the swans head in the same was as the previous step.
14. The origami swan is complete!
Your Origami Swan is Complete!
You’ve completed the Origami Swan, why not check out our other Origami Birds, here.
Did you make this origami? How did it go? Leave a comment & submit your photo here.
Related origami: Easy Origami Traditional Origami Origami Birds