Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo on the last page here.
10. Unfold the previous step.
11. Open out the right side, reverse folding the front crease.
12. Flatten the point down completely.
13. Repeat the same process on the left side.
14. Fold the two flaps as shown. They will become the bird's feet.
15. Fold the right side over to the left.
16. Rotate the model, you can now start to see a bird take shape.
17. Time to make the bird's head and beak. Fold the top point over into the desired head shape.
18. Unfold the last step and open out the top end.