Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo here.
19. Inside reverse fold the beak, you can alter this as desired.
20. For the tail, fold the tip up, aligning with the back edge.
21. Fold the tip back down, leaving a gap.
22. Unfold the previous 2 steps and open the bird up so you can see inside.
23. Next re-fold the pleat folds inside the bird.
24. Re-fold the bird back together. If your bird has trouble standing, adjust the tail of the bird by pulling and re-folding into place.
25. Your origami bird is complete!
Your Origami Bird is Complete!
You’ve completed the Origami Bird, why not check out our other Origami Birds, here.
Did you make this origami? How did it go? Leave a comment & submit your photo here.
Related origami: Easy Origami Traditional Origami Origami Birds