Simple Origami Bird
Simple Origami Bird Instructions
Scroll down to follow the photo tutorial for the Simple Origami Bird.
Made this origami? Leave a comment & submit your photo on the last page here.
1. This is the front of the paper, our origami bird will end up being predominantly this colour.
2. This is the back of the origami paper.
3. Fold the top point of the paper down to the bottom point and crease well.
4. Fold the top edge down about half way.
5. Flip the paper over to the other side.
6. Fold one layer of the front flap up, from about the middle of the section behind.
7. Fold the left section over to the right, aligning the wings together.
8. Fold the right section back over to the left, leaving gap. Notice the triangular section aligns with the edge underneath.